Automated Data Plotter
This application dynamically generates many types of graphs. These graphs are derived from processing of various data sources done by the IEM. Please feel free to use these generated graphics in whatever way you wish.
Second, select specific chart options::
Plot Description:This plot presents statistics for a period of days each year provided your start date and number of days after that date. If your period crosses a year bounds, the plotted year represents the year of the start date of the period.
Based on a sampling of recent timings for this application, plot generation time has averaged 1 seconds. Hold on for the plot is generating now!
IEM Daily Features using this plot
The IEM Daily Features found on this website often utilize plots found on this application. Here is a listing of features referencing this plot type.
- 08 Dec 2017: Dry Month and a Half
- 19 Jun 2017: All June 81+ So Far
- 28 Apr 2017: A week with lows below 40
- 15 Feb 2017: Five 50s So Far
- 30 Jan 2017: Just 18 is the Coldest
- 06 Dec 2016: Warm Lows
- 04 Nov 2016: Cooler than 2015
- 15 Jun 2016: Hot June Stretch of Days
- 15 Mar 2016: Warm Start to March
- 08 Jan 2016: Just 12
- 06 Nov 2015: Not Quite Warmest
- 14 Oct 2015: Dry Start to October
- 12 Jun 2014: 80 degree days
- 29 Jan 2014: Coldest January in a while
- 16 Jan 2013: Warm Winter so Far
- 02 Oct 2012: Third driest
- 13 Jun 2012: Dry start since May 1
- 26 Sep 2011: Dry last half of summer
- 26 Jul 2011: Warm July Nights
- 20 Oct 2010: Driest October so far
- 08 Jan 2010: Cold start to January
- 20 Oct 2008: October rainfall